09 November, 2009

Let The fun Begin

That's right! Let the fun begin!

I am not the most creative person when it comes to the kitchen.
No, no, really. I have very simple tastes when it comes to eating -as long as it's vegan, healthy, and involves green in some form or fashion- and have about a dozen recipes I make over and over without ever getting tired of them. We're talking about home made veggie soup, steamed veggies, HUGE salads, and green smoothies here. Add a little beans and rice, asian stir fry, quinoa, lentils, and you've pretty much got it.

As I am the main party responsible for grocery shopping and meal preparation in my household, I thought I'd start this little adventure for added excitement.

I have several vegan and raw-vegan books on the shelves that do not get near enough usage. SOooo... here's what's going to happen.

I will go through each of these books (one or two at a time), mainly the ones you see in the sideline here, and make as many of the recipes as I can. I do not have a dehydrator so I might have to improvise on some of these if I do make them.

Regardless, good or bad, I will report on each right here in this blog. I will give the average rating from household votes for each. I will also tell you what mess ups I did while making the recipes -yes, it happens more than not. he, he.

Expect a post about once or twice a week. I hope you will join me along the way and by all means, comment on anything and everything.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...